Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge | From A Distance

Today I'm starting a new direction for my blog by entering in the weekly 'I Heart Faces' photography challenge. I've discovered this cool website by trawling through other blogs late at night when I should of being planning lessons. It is open to all skills of photographers and all entries are listed on the website and voted for. Although many are professional I thought I'd have a go and I'm always open to tips from good photographers!

 This week the theme is 'From a Distance'. Here is one of my favourite spontaneous photos of the boys at Caroline Bay, Timaru, New Zealand.




4 comments:

  1. I love it! You don't have to see their faces to know their excitement. Mine are the same way around the ocean. Glad that you are joining up mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GREAT! Makes me want to run with them to the cool blue. I can imagine lots of giggles and splashes. It truly captures childhood. Excellent entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic! kids running to the water! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete