Friday, July 8, 2011

Off and Away

My eldest son Peter is about to embark on his first big adventure - on Thursday he heads off to the States for 3 weeks to cycle up the west coast from San Francisco to Seattle with his dad. How exciting is that? At 15, I am sure he will get badly bitten by the travel bug and find it hard to come back to high school to sit exams next term! He is really independent already and has a great outlook on life. I bet he will have a fantastic time. Can't be jealous though as it's only three months until I head off there myself....

I made a farewell card for him from Cosmo Cricket Social Club papers and Joy Ride chipboard. The retro feel of their designs really appeals to me.


 This card is also Cosmo Cricket using products from Material Girl and Social Club.


Well, today is not so great outside so I think I will do some crafting this afternoon. I've been really inspired by the uploads on Pinterest and have pinned heaps of ideas to get me enthused. Not to mention that at the same time I've wasted hours sidetracking to other peoples' blogs from the links.... so many talented people out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment